- Trouble Hearing (i.e., understanding what’s being said) in Public Places? It’s NOT A PROBLEM when it has a Hearing Loop – I Can Hear Clearly Now!
- Is Your Church Looped? Bring Back Members and Gain New Members
- Building Design Important for Hearing Accommodation:
- Information AND Education about Hearing Aid Features……. Don’t leave your Hearing Professional’s Office without it!
- Hearing Aids Don’t Help!
- hearing test on YOU CAN PREVENT Noise Induced Hearing Loss!
- hearing devices on Are you in DENIAL about Hearing Loss?
- hearing aids on Telecoil Education a Must when buying Hearing Aids!
- Stephan on YOU CAN PREVENT Noise Induced Hearing Loss!
- strumenti musicali vendita on Cell Phones for the Hearing Impaired
Tag Archives: Bluetooth
Information AND Education about Hearing Aid Features……. Don’t leave your Hearing Professional’s Office without it!
Hearing Aids are a Major purchase – make sure you are educated and informed about features available and uses of those features. Continue reading
That’s right – hearing aids don’t help UNLESS you invest your time and patience along with your money when buying hearing aids. The longer hearing loss is left untreated, the harder it is for the brain to “relearn” the sounds that have not been heard for some time due to the hearing loss. Sounds are often annoying to the hearing aid user. Patience and commitment are required when getting used to the hearing aids. But the reward down the road is worth it. Continue reading
As our hard of hearing population increases, many find themselves struggling to hear at work. Find out about the many options to help improve hearing in your workplace. Continue reading
While FM assistive listening systems work well, they typically do not get used. Cost per user is decreased when hearing loops are installed because they are used by an unlimited number of people! Continue reading
Hearing aids and induction hearing loops are a perfect marriage. Hearing aids with t-coils are necessary to experience clear sound in a looped venue and the sound is nothing short of amazing according to users. Continue reading
Assistive Listening Systems are very clearly required by ADA in public venues. The 1991 Standards have been revised and the 2010 Standards go into affect March 15, 2012. Make sure your business is compliant! Continue reading
As a consumer, we all need to ask questions and educate ourselves when making a major purchase such as a hearing aid. It is important for audiologists and hearing aid dispensers to offer that education. Continue reading
Putting off dealing with hearing loss affects not only the hard of hearing but their family, friends and safety. Read three reasons you should have your hearing checked and aided if necessary. Continue reading
Induction Hearing Loops are becoming more common in the US. The T-coil is a necessary feature in a hearing aid to experience sound in a Hearing Loop. Be sure to ask for a manual t-coil in your hearing aid! Continue reading
The 2nd International Hearing Loop Conference held June 18-20 in Crystal City, VA promoted the use of hearing loops as a simple technology that is widely available and universally accepted to improve access for the hard of hearing across the globe. Continue reading