- Trouble Hearing (i.e., understanding what’s being said) in Public Places? It’s NOT A PROBLEM when it has a Hearing Loop – I Can Hear Clearly Now!
- Is Your Church Looped? Bring Back Members and Gain New Members
- Building Design Important for Hearing Accommodation:
- Information AND Education about Hearing Aid Features……. Don’t leave your Hearing Professional’s Office without it!
- Hearing Aids Don’t Help!
- hearing test on YOU CAN PREVENT Noise Induced Hearing Loss!
- hearing devices on Are you in DENIAL about Hearing Loss?
- hearing aids on Telecoil Education a Must when buying Hearing Aids!
- Stephan on YOU CAN PREVENT Noise Induced Hearing Loss!
- strumenti musicali vendita on Cell Phones for the Hearing Impaired
Tag Archives: public speaker
Hearing in church is a big reason many people get hearing aids. But in reality, hearing in church is one of the biggest challenges for hearing aid users. A hearing loop in houses of worship can bring back members that have quit going because they could not hear and bring in new members along with their support for church missions. Continue reading
Hearing Loops should be included in Building Codes for communication access Continue reading
That’s right – hearing aids don’t help UNLESS you invest your time and patience along with your money when buying hearing aids. The longer hearing loss is left untreated, the harder it is for the brain to “relearn” the sounds that have not been heard for some time due to the hearing loss. Sounds are often annoying to the hearing aid user. Patience and commitment are required when getting used to the hearing aids. But the reward down the road is worth it. Continue reading
Advocacy on the part of the hard of hearing population is an imperative part of gaining equal access in venues across the US. Businesses need to be aware that improving hearing access can increase business and/or attendance, not to mention the favorable publicity. Continue reading
With the hard of hearing making up about 17% of the American population, it is a huge group that businesses should be working to help improve communication. Improved customer satisfaction is the goal of any business and communication is integral to most business. Continue reading
Congratulations to the City of Fort Collins, Colorado, on being the first in the state to embrace hearing loops to improve access for the hard of hearing. Continue reading
Improving access to your business for the hard of hearing customers can bring in new customers and increase customer satisfaction. Installing a hearing loop could be just what is necessary. Continue reading
Hearing loops are not just for large venues. Some of the best uses are for one-on-one exchanges such as pharmacy counters, bank teller windows and information desks. The possibilities are endless! Continue reading
Hearing loops can allow the hard of hearing the pleasure of enjoying the spoken word or music through their existing hearing aids. Induction loops are a simple technology that can bring back customers and congregation members. Loops can be effective for communication in numerous venues. Education and advocacy for hearing access will contribute to the success of loop initiatives across the US. Continue reading
Our veterans and active duty military are suffering from hearing loss at an alarming rate. Maybe businesses and venues will recognize this growing problem and provide access for the hard of hearing. Continue reading