- Trouble Hearing (i.e., understanding what’s being said) in Public Places? It’s NOT A PROBLEM when it has a Hearing Loop – I Can Hear Clearly Now!
- Is Your Church Looped? Bring Back Members and Gain New Members
- Building Design Important for Hearing Accommodation:
- Information AND Education about Hearing Aid Features……. Don’t leave your Hearing Professional’s Office without it!
- Hearing Aids Don’t Help!
- hearing test on YOU CAN PREVENT Noise Induced Hearing Loss!
- hearing devices on Are you in DENIAL about Hearing Loss?
- hearing aids on Telecoil Education a Must when buying Hearing Aids!
- Stephan on YOU CAN PREVENT Noise Induced Hearing Loss!
- strumenti musicali vendita on Cell Phones for the Hearing Impaired
Tag Archives: sign language
Advocacy on the part of the hard of hearing population is an imperative part of gaining equal access in venues across the US. Businesses need to be aware that improving hearing access can increase business and/or attendance, not to mention the favorable publicity. Continue reading
Hearing loops are not just for large venues. Some of the best uses are for one-on-one exchanges such as pharmacy counters, bank teller windows and information desks. The possibilities are endless! Continue reading
Assistive Listening Systems are very clearly required by ADA in public venues. The 1991 Standards have been revised and the 2010 Standards go into affect March 15, 2012. Make sure your business is compliant! Continue reading
Do you have a hearing impaired employee, family member or friend whocommunicates with sign language? If you don’t know American Sign Language (or did, but need a refresher), an electronic sign language translator is your answer. How does an electronic … Continue reading
With office technology for the hearing-impaired starting as low as $40, isn’t it worth looking into your options? Continue reading